End of 2014 Year Review :)

Goodbye, 2014!
Over the past year, many exciting things have happened, and many milestones have surpassed. I have met many wonderful, inspirational people and artistic collaborators.  I've taken big leaps forward in my life and artistic career(s). It was a wonderful year, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.  :')


  One of the first highlights was modeling for The Art Rooms at Havre De Grace. There is no blog entry regarding either time, unfortunately, as the blog started after they took place. Thanks to Liz of The Art Rooms, and Orion Nelson for hooking me up with this gig! I've done it twice, so far, and both times have been wonderful.



Many, many other fun things have happened, but here's the rundown of highlights. 





I got my new camera, a Canon Rebel T3! My first "real camera" :)





I "came out" as a barefooter, a new lifestyle tied to my spirituality.





I got my first Fin Fun mermaid tail, courtesy of Captain Bill!





I got my first ever Daily Deviation on DeviantArt!











I became an Associate DJ for Decennial Gothica Radio!





My first photoshoot in the snow, also representing how this is the first year my modeling hasn't stopped automatically when winter arrived, meaning I'm getting more serious.



2014 was a great year, but I have a feeling 2015 will be even better. A special thanks to all those who touched my heart and brought joy into my life this year. I love you all, and thank you for all that you've done.

 Here's to many artistic accomplishments, and another year of love and joy!


Happy New Year!

Love,

Queen Werandra
End of 2014 Year Review :) End of 2014 Year Review :) Reviewed by WerandRa on 6:14 PM Rating: 5

No comments: