Glimpse of spring :)


Hello readers and welcome! :)
It was a beautiful day out to-day! 62 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny. 

After being cooped up in the house for almost two weeks, it felt wonderful to get outside in the sun with the grass under my feet. I spent a good bit of time in the back yard to-day on the swings and laying on the hill under the bright blue sky. I even took a catnap in the grass. It was finally warm enough to comfortably barefoot outside, which was a nice treat after the frigid weather we've been having. Spring is almost here, woohoo! :)

It was so beautiful outside. I intended to take a walk around the neighborhood and take some nature pictures, but after about 20 minutes of playing outside I was quickly worn out. I was so happy about the warm weather that I temporarily forgot that I'm still recovering, and not quite back to normal stamina juuuust yet. But stronger and better every day! :) Keep moving forward. I'm very thankful for the lovely day, and just wanted to share some joy with my readers. Appreciate the little things. Sending some sunshine to all of you!

Selfie I took with my phone. Unfortunately, I tried to capture a similar one with my camera, but I couldn't get one that was nearly as cute as this one. So, please forgive the low quality. 


I'm absolutely in LOVE with my Elephant Pants!!! So comfy!


-Queen Werandra


Glimpse of spring :) Glimpse of spring :) Reviewed by WerandRa on 12:59 AM Rating: 5

No comments: