Barefooting adventures in Target and PetSmart

I realized that as much as I go out and about barefoot, and as much as I talk about it, I barely have any photos of myself doing so. I decided to take some pictures during to-day's barefoot adventure. I walked for about three and a half hours, going to lots of different stores and shops to see what was for sale. As you know, I seldom buy anything retail, but it's nice to look.

Here I am in Target. :D



Forgot to record sideways...whoops! Next time. ;)


 I also went to PetSmart, because it's basically a free zoo. I also got to spend some time with a nice little birdie! Thanks to the wonderful employee who took the photo and let me play with the bird friend! :) He (the employee) was very nice, as was the bird. I was in such a good mood afterwards!


And here is the result of a day of barefooting in urban settings. Photo taken when I got home:



I also sat and enjoyed some free time just sketching (I had to carry around my clipboard all day. Whoops!), which was really nice. I enjoyed to-day! Let's hope to-morrow is just as great. Thanks for the wonderful day, God!

Until next time, fare thee well!

-Queen Werandra
Barefooting adventures in Target and PetSmart Barefooting adventures in Target and PetSmart Reviewed by WerandRa on 4:53 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome, not to mention the numerous health benefits of being barefoot! you go girl!

    ReplyDelete