Darlington Apple Festival 2014

To-day I spent the day at the Darlington Apple Festival! Mum wasn't feeling all too well, but I still got to go with Dad. While I missed Mum, it was pretty nice to hang out with Dad for a day. We don't get to see each other one-on-one as often as we'd like, so we enjoyed our time together. :) 


I got to ride a pony! :D I absolutely LOVE horses. The pony was a bit small for my preference, and I hated the obligatory helmet, but it was a really nice experience and I'm glad I did it. 




Dad got me a really pretty pair of earrings from Lithia's Creations. :) I remember her booth from last year. She's really nice and has beautiful things that are just my style. These look like little blue dreamcatchers! So cute!



Here I am having some fries. This picture turned out great!



And here's a picture of us on the bus ride home.



I had a lovely time with Dad. :) It was a very nice day. I hope the rest of the week will be just as nice. I'm excited for next year!

Thanks for reading!


Love,
Queen Werandra

Darlington Apple Festival 2014 Darlington Apple Festival 2014 Reviewed by WerandRa on 5:55 PM Rating: 5

No comments: