Tribute to the Foot Center of Bel Air, thank you for everything




 Today marked my last day at the Foot Center of Bel Air, and although I've mentioned this job on Instagram and briefly in another post, I thought it deserved a proper tribute here. I worked as a receptionist/medical assistant cross train, starting May 1st to today, August 30th. It was a wonderful job and I absolutely LOVED my coworkers; I only left because a situation in my caravan's personal life is forcing us to move down to Oklahoma suddenly and much sooner than expected. If it wasn't for that, I know I would have been there for a long time. So here is a shoutout to the wonderful staff at the Foot Center of Bel Air: Dr Cohen, Dr Norton, Linda, Kim, and Jen! I love you guys!




Here is a selfie on my very first day!





My cute cat scrubs



A mermaid photo taken during lunch for my mersona Instagram







  I didn't work on my birthday, but when I came back from work the next day my coworkers threw me a little party! They sang happy birthday and presented me with some super cute gifts, and Dr Norton even brought a triple chocolate cake! We all shared the cake, and then I got to take home the rest. It was so thoughtful, I got a birthday cake scented bath bomb and this adorable "part time mermaid" cup! :)




 When I left, they also threw me a goodbye party. It was beautiful and bitter sweet, there were even some tears. I'm really going to miss everybody. Jen knows I love owls, so she got me this super cute makeup bag, an owl nail file, and a holographic owl card with a thoughtful message inside. Dr Norton also brought in another wonderful chocolate cake, as well as some delicious fruit for everybody to share! Although I was sad to have to leave, they really made it the perfect last day.






 I really appreciate everything this job has given me, the laughs, love, and fun memories from the coworkers, and the experience and opportunity for future growth. To everybody at the Foot Center of Bel Air: THANK YOU! Sending much love to you all, I'm happy to know you. <3



Tribute to the Foot Center of Bel Air, thank you for everything Tribute to the Foot Center of Bel Air, thank you for everything Reviewed by WerandRa on 6:32 PM Rating: 5

No comments: