Welcoming autumn!

Welcome, autumn! 




As always, the weather is constantly changing. It's getting colder here, and the leaves are changing colours. Soon they'll be on the ground, crunching under our feet, and we'll be able to see frosty breath in the air.

 I used to abhor the weather changes, but now I welcome them with open arms. There is such beauty to be found around and something to love no matter what the season. I know now, with an open mind, I will be able to find art and beauty in every season and every setting. I hope others will be able to see this, too. I look forward to what God and Mother Nature have in store for this autumn, and all the seasons afterwards.

  With the changing weather comes changing fashion. In cooler weather I generally get to change it up a bit, so I wear different things. Even though I love to be barefoot more than any fashion trend, I have really awesome boots that I love as well.  I also get to wear my awesome cloak and jackets.  I like to represent myself a little bit differently, depending on my mood, so I gladly welcome the change.

 I will only be concentrating on the good aspects of every individual season from now on. I encourage you to look for the best aspects of every season and every setting.

Look at only the positives and life unfolds so much more.




(This post was edited months after original posting, in order to insert some pretty pictures I took in autumn that I felt were appropriate)
Welcoming autumn! Welcoming autumn! Reviewed by WerandRa on 11:19 AM Rating: 5

No comments: