Bel Air Festival of the Arts 2014

I had a wonderful time at the Bel Air Festival of the Arts! I socialized with lots of fun people and had a great time, as always. I also made my newest friend and artistic contact- Uniquely Rhonda!  She is an absolutely lovely gal with lots of spunk. She makes art and decor from seashells, which is really cool, and she loves purple as much as I do! She is SO nice, and we plan to collaborate in the future.

Here we are together!



And here are some other pictures from the fair of me and my parents:


Mum all geared up to go to the festival. Now you see where I get it!

Me and Mum on the shuttle bus !

Dad on the bus with us. Ain't he handsome?








I had a really nice time at the festival. I can't wait for next year's! Next year will mark the 50th annual, woo-hoo!

Have a lovely day; thank you for reading!

-Queen Werandra
Bel Air Festival of the Arts 2014 Bel Air Festival of the Arts 2014 Reviewed by WerandRa on 7:21 PM Rating: 5

No comments: