I now have my own website! :)

I'd say it's long overdue, but I finally own my own website! It's still currently under construction, but so far I'm very happy with it. :) One more major step forward in my artistic career! Click the preview below to be taken to Werandra.com!  



  I also now have my own professional email associated with it, which is:
Queen(at)Werandra.com



In case you're curious as to why I always write "(at)" as opposed to "@" when listing my emails on my various sites, it's because full emails are often picked up by web crawler bots and then sold/spammed, which is NOT something I want. I'm sure you understand! ;) 


Anyway...I've put a lot of work into my website so far, and there's a lot of work still left to do, but I'm very happy with it and proud to announce its birth! Yay! :)



-Queen Werandra

I now have my own website! :) I now have my own website! :) Reviewed by WerandRa on 11:48 PM Rating: 5

No comments: