I'm now an Associate DJ for Decennial Gothica Radio!

I am very proud to announce that I am now a proud Associate DJ for Deceennial Gothica Radio! It's a very nice opportunity and very fun. We're a radio station that plays Gothic and symphonic metal, which is some of my all-time favourite music. Here was the official announcement on their Facebook page:





I've done a number of collaborations with DGR, and I'm personal friends with the lead DJ, Silvae. He's super awesome. :D Anyway, please check out the radio's website and have a listen. Also- don't forget to check out our Facebook page for the latest happenings and updates. Here is a quick link to the SHOUTcast station I help manage, as well.

Thanks for welcoming me aboard, Decennial Gothica Radio! I'm very happy to be part of the crew! :)

Love,

Queen Werandra



I'm now an Associate DJ for Decennial Gothica Radio! I'm now an Associate DJ for Decennial Gothica Radio! Reviewed by WerandRa on 10:40 PM Rating: 5

No comments: