First snow of the year + first snow photoshoot...ever!




  Hello everybody! I hope you're staying warm. It's hard to believe that day before yesterday was warm enough to go outside barefoot, because when you look out the window to-day you see a winter wonderland. It got cold FAST! It was snowing delicately all day, but we only got a few inches. Just enough to turn to slush and impede traffic. Yuck. Well, at least it looked pretty. :)

 On the plus side, I did my first ever photoshoot in the snow! The reason for it being such a milestone in my artistic timeline, besides the simple fact that I'd never done it before, is that in all of the previous years, I would always stop photoshoots in the winter when it was too cold to do do them outside (where the bulk of them were taken). They wouldn't resume until spring the following year. 

  Even just last year: the photoshoots stopped in November 2013, and didn't start again until March 2014! What this milestone symbolizes for me is that I'm now much more serious about my passions, and that I'm moving onto a new me. I've known that I've been changing; I've been shaping myself and my life for quite awhile, and it's finally getting to where I want it to go. :) I will continue my artistic endeavors as best I can even in the winter from now on, instead of going dormant.













As always, see more in my deviantArt gallery. Stay warm, my friends! Don't let winter hinder your creativity. :)

Love,
Queen Werandra 
First snow of the year + first snow photoshoot...ever! First snow of the year + first snow photoshoot...ever! Reviewed by WerandRa on 7:19 PM Rating: 5

No comments: