All day photoshoot session with Orion Nelson

(Blood and dark themed images ahead!)

Have I told you about my awesome friend and art colleague, Orion Nelson? He is a fellow artist and excels in numerous art mediums, especially drawing and crafting. He is just epic as a person, and comes up with really cool ideas for art on top of that. He's one of my major role models along with being a close friend.

  Orion had me over for the entire day, which we spent doing photoshoots. He provided wardrobe and character concepts, along with a bunch of different sets. He let me keep whatever I wanted from the photoshoot wardrobe (exceptions being a pair of boots that were borrowed, and a dress on which his adorable wife, Amy, called dibs first). That was a really nice thing, too! I kept a couple accessories, and an awesome pair of combat boots. We both had a great time, and the pictures turned out really cool. We've been wanting to collaborate for quite awhile now, and I'd say it was a HUGE success! :D We are totally going to do it again sometime!


We spent about 9 hours taking photos, and got nearly 700 before sorting and pick. Whew! He's taken the liberty of sorting the pictures into folders on the flashdrive, including highlights, the different sets/series, and his personal favourites. I thought that was really nice of him to do! I'm so eager to get the photos; I'll be sorting them out and uploading the best ones. He will be over on Monday to drop off a flash drive with the photos on it, so they will all slowly be uploaded.  EDIT: The photos are here! Here is one from each costume. View the whole collection in my dA gallery. 







Shoot named "A Wonder to Ponder"




Shoot named "Glance About"




Shoot named "The Wind and the Widow"




Shoot named "Tommy Talked Too Much"



And one more, edited, that I LOVE.


From "The Wind and the Widow", simply titled "The Widow"


Thanks for everything, Orion! I had such fun! Looking forward to our future collaborations!

Love,Queen Werandra
All day photoshoot session with Orion Nelson All day photoshoot session with Orion Nelson Reviewed by WerandRa on 7:48 PM Rating: 5

No comments: