First Daily Deviation! "Gypsy traveler stock"

EDIT: I've changed the title of the deviation from "Take me with thee!" to "Gypsy traveler stock", as the original was grammatically incorrect (whoops!), and the new version is easier to find via keywords.


To-day I got my first Daily Deviation!  :D



I am sooo thrilled! ^^ I logged on this morning and had hundreds of feedback messages, but didn't even realize I had a DD until I saw somebody in the comments (a few users, actually) had given their congratulations.  It was on this image!




It has amassed over 9,000 views and 375 favourites in one day!

I am so surprised- but even more thankful! Thank you to everybody who made this possible! 
<3

Love,
Queen Werandra
First Daily Deviation! "Gypsy traveler stock" First Daily Deviation! "Gypsy traveler stock" Reviewed by WerandRa on 11:42 PM Rating: 5

No comments: