Swearing off shoes- coming out as a barefooter

 My dislike for shoes started at a young age, and soon doubled into an affinity for being barefoot. Within the last few months I've gotten more bold with my lack of shoes in public. One day, all of a sudden, I realized that this is a specific lifestyle.  I also discovered there is a label for this kind of lifestyle: "barefooter". :)



If you'd like to learn more about the barefooter lifestyle, please check out this website: http://barefooters.org/ 

It's just a small site, but it has lots of useful information and answers a series of questions that I (and I assume other barefooters) commonly get asked. I implore you to explore it!


Right now I rely on parents and other people to shlep me around and be seen with me, thus there are times when wearing shoes is pretty unavoidable. I just do my best to wear them as infrequently as possible. :)


-Queen Werandra
Swearing off shoes- coming out as a barefooter Swearing off shoes- coming out as a barefooter Reviewed by WerandRa on 6:57 PM Rating: 5

No comments: