New camera!

I got a new camera to-day! :) She's a Canon Rebel T3! I've waited a long time for a camera upgrade, and finally had enough money between commissions, birthday money, and modeling gigs. Woo-hoo! Here is a self portrait I took with her in the car's mirror:




Seeing as I'm used to using my mom's little cheap point-n-shoot, this has opened a whole new world for my modeling and photography! The quality of the images and the resolution are both amazing, which is a great thing for the stock I provide. I couldn't be happier with my new camera. Her name is Carmen, by the way.


Here are some photos that Mum took of me a few hours after getting Carmen. All are completely unedited except for cropping:

                     
                       



      As always, see the complete photoshoot on my deviantArt.


I'm very pleased with the results of the photoshoot and the camera itself. I also took this photo of my Mum's cat, Tinkerbell. This one isn't edited at all, not even cropped.

Ain't she cute?


So, expect lots of new, better photography and stock modeling!
Thanks for reading. Have a great day!

Love,
Queen Werandra
New camera! New camera! Reviewed by WerandRa on 5:34 PM Rating: 5

No comments: