8/17 Havre de Grace art show 2014

I had a great time at the Havre de Grace art show to-day! I got to see my awesome friend and fellow artist, Orion, and his lovely wife, Amy, and their adorable son, Gareth. It was really fun! I handed out zinnias as I normally do. I gave every one of them away, yay! I love making people happy. :)

 I should have gotten a picture of me and Dad, but I neglected to do so. Oh, boo! Well, next time I'll get one.

Enjoy some pictures!



See all the pretty zinnias in my basket? :)

Professional photobomber since 1997

My parents :)

And here's a short clip Mum took of me dancing. 


Have a nice day, dear reader. Keep spreading love and good feelings.

Love,
Queen Werandra

PS: Did you happen to get a picture of/with me at a fair? Post it to my Facebook page and maybe it will be featured on my blog! :)
8/17 Havre de Grace art show 2014 8/17 Havre de Grace art show 2014 Reviewed by WerandRa on 9:02 PM Rating: 5

No comments: