8/18/2014 - Got my Fin Fun mermaid tail!

EDIT: Here's the tail being worn, as seen in my first mermaid photoshoot.


 I am VERY excited to-day! One of my good friends, Cap'n Bill, has gifted me a mermaid tail from Fin Fun! Thanks, Captain Bill! It was really generous of him to help me out, and in return I promised that I will do a few mermaid photoshoots (and some drawings) dedicated to him and featuring a link to his work; a trade, of sorts, to say thank you.  I implore fellow merfolk lovers to check out his deviantArt, sirenabonita, for more wonderful mermaids!


  I was sooo thrilled when Cap'n Bill very generously helped me out.  I'm just as thrilled now having my wonderful tail in person. I just can't get over how happy this makes me; I have wanted a swimmable mermaid tail ever since I was a little girl! :D I love mermaid and merculture, so this is a dream come true!


   My tail (and monofin) arrived in the mail to-day in a HUGE box. I was so excited to open it! Here are some photos.


Who doesn't love getting a big box in the mail?

Monofin, new in its package


My mermaid tail came in this lovely blue bag!



My lovely new tail! <3
A close-up of the fluke with the monofin in.


They even gave me a sticker! :)

 Thanks for Cap'n Bill for helping me realize how much I love being a mermaid!

Now, my friend, I leave you with some links, in the off chance you missed them:

Cap'n Bill:  http://sirenabonita.deviantart.com/
Fin Fun Mermaid tails: http://www.finfunmermaid.com/



THANKS, CAPTAIN BILL! <3



Love,
Queen Werandra


8/18/2014 - Got my Fin Fun mermaid tail! 8/18/2014 - Got my Fin Fun mermaid tail! Reviewed by WerandRa on 9:23 PM Rating: 5

No comments: