First ever mermaid photoshoot!

Besides getting a Daily Deviation (blog post here) and making my day start off super spectacular, I also had a great day at a little beach with Mum!

I got to use my mermaid tail in a real photoshoot for the first time, and swim around in the ocean. I transfixed a few little kids, whom I heard talking about me from a distance away. It was really neat, they were all amazed. Some asked if they could get their picture taken with me, and of course, I happily obliged.  I look forward to next time!

We also got some really good pictures! Here is a teaser:

DeviantArt link


I'll be uploading more over the next two days, so stay tuned!

I leave you with some links:


Have a wonderful day!

First ever mermaid photoshoot! First ever mermaid photoshoot! Reviewed by WerandRa on 11:50 PM Rating: 5

No comments: