Mermaid appearance at Camp Sun & in Fun in NJ


  Hey everybody! I had a very special mermaid event at Camp Sun & Fun  in New Jersey on August 16th. Camp Sun & Fun is a wonderful summer camp for adults and children with developmental disabilities. The camp was absolutely marvelous on all levels; the organization is just wonderful and I give it two webbed thumbs up. I highly recommend checking out their website. The whole staff there was incredibly kind and compassionate, and all of the campers were very excited and eager to meet the mermaid. We all had a fantastic time!


  The whole staff was very friendly, attentive, and eager to help with whatever I needed, which I really appreciated, and I was assigned an assistant to hang out with me in the pool in case I needed anything. We all had a lovely time. I think everybody had a really special evening that will be remembered for a long time, both campers and staff. Of course, I had magnificent time too. There was so much love shared, I got so many hugs and kisses from friendly campers. It's events like this and the good energy it generates that really fuels me. This really is my dream, and it's an honor to be able to bring magic and fantasy into the lives of others.


  Dad drove me to this event, which I really appreciated. Even though I recently got my driver's license, it's always good to have another driver (swimming can be very tiring) as well as another pair of hands at events, and this was a very long journey from where I live in Maryland. The drive was well worth it, and I love going to events with Dad. He's so friendly and charismatic with everybody, especially kids, and it's very nice to spend time with him.  :)


Here are some photos from the event.














Here's a little video clip of me as the campers arrived at the pool to find me. Sidenote, this video has absolutely blown on up Instagram, and at the time of writing, currently has about 35k views. I am so honoured and excited about this! I really feel like I'm climbing the ladder and advancing in the mermaid world, publicly as well as on a personal level.






 I think everybody (myself included!) had a wonderful time. :) Thanks for having me, Camp Sun & Fun! Sending much love.


Mermaid appearance at Camp Sun & in Fun in NJ Mermaid appearance at Camp Sun & in Fun in NJ Reviewed by WerandRa on 7:30 PM Rating: 5

No comments: