Under The Sea Week at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Quarryville, PA


  Hi everybody! :) This week was my two follow up mermaid appearances at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Quarryville, PA. You can read about my first two appearances there in July for "Big Splash Week" in this blog entry. This month, I had two more appearances on the 9th and 12th for "Under The Sea Week".  I went with Granny both of these times, which was nice. After the first event, we even went out for ice cream!

  It was sooo nice to see my friends from last month's appearances, and I made some new ones as well! :D Both of these times I was in the pool, which entailed clearing out the top pool deck, dragging in my wagon, setting up my tent, wiggling into my tail, and slipping into the pool, all within 15 minutes before all the guests were permitted back in. And oh man, people flooded in all at once as soon as the gates were open!


  There was a HUGE crowd both of these times since the weather wasn't as scorching hot. That's fine, I love performing for a crowd! Here are some photos from the event that were captured by a few of my camp friends. I posed for a TON of photos with children and guests, which is always fun. It's nice that we're in the age of smartphone where most people have a decent camera on them at all times to capture moments like this.
 











 I even got to meet a young mermaid and young merman! It was so fun.




  Once again, I had an AMAZING time! I met so many nice people and fun friends, and it was so nice to be able to see my friends from July again too. :) I think memories were made that will last for a lifetime. Thank you again for having me, Jellystone Park, I hope to work with you again next time!

Sending much love!



Under The Sea Week at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Quarryville, PA Under The Sea Week at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Quarryville, PA Reviewed by WerandRa on 9:39 PM Rating: 5

No comments: