Month long visit with Stephen (October 10th-Nov 4th)



 Hi everybody! :) I just wanted to let everybody know that on October 10th I'll be flying down to Oklahoma to visit Stephen for four weeks. We're both so excited!





 In order to fund our photoshoots and feed ourselves for the month, we are having a big sale on commissions. See the journal entry on my DeviantArt page for more details!

 We already have many shoots (using my NEW camera- squee!) and adventures planned, but I'll save the specific details for later. Many wonderful photos will be arriving soon! One thing I will say is that we have another large collaboration with Glamaker, so let that be a teaser.

 And yes, I am bringing my silicone tail on the trip, specifically for two particular photoshoots. Well, actually, it's meeting me there, as I had to ship it. That was a LOT more hassle and a LOT more expensive than we had planned haha. I had to get a bike box (generously donated by a bike shop, rescued from almost being trash) and Mum cut it down to fit and essentially made a new box for both it and a few other fabric tails and costume pieces. The good news is that Stephen is going to help me construct a backpack specially for my tail to carry it, and hopefully the return journey will be easier.


  Anyway, I am soooo excited, we have so many things planned. Be sure to follow my personal Instagram page to see what's up! :) Sending love!
Month long visit with Stephen (October 10th-Nov 4th) Month long visit with Stephen (October 10th-Nov 4th) Reviewed by WerandRa on 7:44 PM Rating: 5

No comments: