Compilation MMR: Glamaker I




   I have teamed up with an Amazon seller, Glamaker, to model various clothing in their Amazon store. This is a Compilation Modeling Mini Review to both display/advertise the products and keep the links to the products all in one place, as well as offering comments if I have any.




  This is the first batch of clothing I modeled for Glamaker, another is coming in October. As always, you can find my entire collection of photos in my DeviantArt gallery.


My stats:

Werandra
Height: 5'10
Weight: 130lbs


Bust: 34B
Waist: 28"

Hips: 38"










Size I have: One size

Colour I have: Gold

Overall rating: 4.5/5 stars
★★★★½

Comments: 
This top was a bit difficult to put on the first time, and we had to cut the strings at the back (they were super long, perhaps to accommodate plus sizes?), but once it was on it looked GREAT! I wouldn't recommend it for bustier women, but for those like me with a modest bust and love of sparkles, it's absolutely fantastic. Great for a night out at the club, from spring to fall, simply pair with a cardigan when it's cooler outside. I love it and will be adding it to my personal wardrobe collection. 





Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Black

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
A sweet and sexy leather mini skirt. It hugs your curves and the side zipper adds a nice flair. The vegan leather is very soft and realistic. It was very short on a very tall leggy lady with a proportionately curvier booty like myself, but that's a matter of personal taste. It's very versatile, it makes a fantastic clubbing outfit with the mesh top shown above, or can be toned down with a more modest top such as shown below. It is a staple in any photoshoot wardrobe, especially for fall. 




Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: White

Overall rating: 4/5 stars
★★★★

Comments: 
This is a very soft and sweater! The criss-cross design allows it to be loose and comfortable, but don't expect it to lay perfectly flat all the time. This isn't a bad thing, it adds bohemian character to the garment, a sweater that wraps up both chic, laid back, and professional all in one. I gave it to my mother, who wears mostly sweaters for her desk job, as a gift after the photos were taken and she is also very happy with it.







Size I have: Medium

Colour I have: Gray

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
A little professional here, a little sexy there. This dress has it all, perfect for fall and winter. Short, but the lace adds a special flair of both sexy and modest all at the same time by enhancing the length of the dress itself. It can be worn with or without leggings to go from sensual to business professional. Another win from Glamaker combining both. The gray colour goes with everything; with the thought of spicing it up with some scarves or colourful jewelry, the possibilities are endless! 






Size I have: One size

Colour I have: Gray

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments:
This is my FAVOURITE dress from Glamaker so far, I'm totally keeping it for my personal wardrobe. It is perfect for the colder seasons as it's heavily knit and it really does keep you warm. This is my first experience with the cold shoulder fashion trend, and they didn't bother me or seem to affect the warmth when wearing it. The peekaboo shoulders really add something special, the dress itself is very modest but they add just a little sensual flair without going overboard. Perfect for anywhere, from parties to the office to church. For added warmth in the coldest of winters, pair with leggings.





Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Arny green

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments:
Attention, soldier! If you're into army jackets, look no further. I have the "army green" colour, which is a slightly different style than the others. It is able to fit many different body shapes and busts, and the handy belt lets you customize it even more. There are even two pockets on the front upper chest, which is super cool. It both looks fantastic and is functional, as well as easily parable with any bottoms. The material is thick and durable, perfect for outdoor adventures. 





Size I have: Medium

Colour I have: Pink

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments:
Beautifully feminine boho twist on the classic leather jacket. The faux leather is very soft, and the embroidered roses are simply lovely. You can tell a lot of love and work went into this, it's super high quality and really keeps you warm. The beautiful light pink leather is metallic, which catches the light beautifully in person. Unfortunately, it was slightly difficult for me to properly capture in studio lighting. The good news is that there will be new photos of it soon! 






Size I have: Gray

Colour I have: One size

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments:
Warm and snuggly, like wearing a hug. One size, but fits many sizes and body shapes. It fits length-wise on a tall gal like me, I simply love it. The knit is incredibly detailed, very heavy, and extremely warm. Even though it's off shoulder, it's perfect for cold weather. The sleeves can also be rolled up or left down for that toasty hand look, and the arms are loose and non-constricting. On a cold night, this is the perfect thing to curl up on the sofa with and watch a movie, or go out for a stroll in the chilly autumn. Pair with a cardigan to cover the shoulder and leggings for even more warmth to transition to winter wear with ease. 






Size I have: Burgundy

Colour I have: One size

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments:
Hello, little red dress! I just love how full the skirt of this dress is, perfect for twirls and courtesies. It's a heavy material, perfect for winter and autumn. Like many of Glamaker's beautiful dresses, with a pair of leggings this can go from fall/spring to winter in an instant. It has long ties that can wrap around and be tied into a bow at the back, too cute. The V neck is low and sexy without being overly provocative. You can show a little cleavage while still keeping things tame with the long sleeves and knee length of the dress. It has a totally fun and playful vibe, and I've already worn it a few times after the fashion shoot.  





Size I have: Gray

Colour I have: One size

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments:
 Another winner from Glamaker put into my personal wardrobe. I wore it to the beach at the end of the summer and shared it with a few friends to stay warm in the wind. The knit is beautiful, it's super soft, cozy, and warm. It feels very comfortable and I just love the flowy aesthetic. I just love it. That's all I have to say. 





So far, I can say with confidence that I just love Glamaker and their clothes, they are SO lovely and high quality, and they have so many things that are my personal style that immediately go into my personal wardrobe after the shoots. I highly recommend their store.
Compilation MMR: Glamaker I Compilation MMR: Glamaker I Reviewed by WerandRa on 10:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments: