Big Splash Week at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Quarryville, PA



 Hey everybody! :) This month I had two mermaid appearances at Big Splash Week, held at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Quarryville, PA, one on the 19th and the other on the 22nd. I had a great time! The staff there are SO awesome!!! We had such a great time. The best part is that I get to see them again in August! So looking forward to it!



✯✯✯

DAY ONE


  The first day I was there I was set up at a pavilion with my dry set up for photos. We put up the background and dad inflated my giant clam named Bruce, then I changed in the back room and was wheeled in my wagon onto Bruce. 



  Here are my awesome Jellystone friends- Chase, Zackery, Bailey, and Jena! You all were fantastic and really made the day super-duper. Everybody was so helpful and fun.






  Here's one with my Dad! I just love him so much, it was nice to do an event together. :) He's really the best. After the event we went out for pizza, it was wonderful!





My friends there also made me a mermaid sand sculpture that looks like me!!! Hahaha, the guys put her on my wagon to wheel her out to present her too me, that was a fantastic touch. Unfortunately, she got a little shaken up in the car and some of her sand got misplaced, but look how cute! This image got over 25k view on Instagram, wow.




Here are four more pictures that my friends captured, photo credit to Jellystone Park for these. Look how lovely they are!







✯✯✯
DAY TWO


  The second day I was in the pool instead of being a dry set up for photos. I LOVE pool events! They had to clear everybody out of the pool area while I set up. We brought everything in on my wagon and set up my tent (literally all you do to set it up is pull off the straps and it goes FLOOF and opens) on the side of the pool. 

  When I got into the pool, guests were allowed back in and permitted to sit on the sides of the pool with their feet in or on the edges. The staff was very attentive at keeping everybody in line and quickly dealing with any trouble makers. It went EXTREMELY well. I'd swim around and do tricks, sometimes performing up close for people with their cameras, talking to the guests, swimming by so they could touch my tail, etc. I had SO much fun! Sometimes people clapped. :)


Here are a couple photos that Jena took for me on my phone!



This little girl wore a fabric mermaid to see me, she was SO excited! I took her in the pool in my arms for a photo, it was sooo sweet. <3 



After the event when I got in the car, I looked at the pictures and found out that Jena and Chase took a selfie and put it on my Snapchat story. Ahahaha! That was great! 



All my friends there are really awesome, it was so cool to see them again and I had a total blast. Totally looking forward to my other appearances at the park in August! Thank you everybody for the epic days filled with mermaid fun! :D Sea you soon!



Big Splash Week at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Quarryville, PA Big Splash Week at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Quarryville, PA Reviewed by WerandRa on 5:34 PM Rating: 5

No comments: