Finally have some business cards!

It's hard to believe I've gone this long without business cards. I've been meaning to get some for long time. Actually, I had some made up around two years ago, but we had no perforated business card paper on which to print them. I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to pay to order any cards because Mum insisted we had some of the paper somewhere. The problem is that we could never find it, and we kinda forgot about it most of the time, until someone asked me for a card. But, guess what? Gran came to the rescue to-night and gave me some! Yay, thanks Gran! :D


Now I finally have some to hand out and festivals and such! Woohoo!

The front
The back


I'm very happy! Hopefully this will help get me some more exposure, besides looking more professional. I'm excited to hand them out. :)

-Queen Werandra

Finally have some business cards! Finally have some business cards! Reviewed by WerandRa on 11:45 PM Rating: 5

No comments: