I'm taking ballet again!


A bracelet given to me for Christmas by a neighbor and dear friend :)

 I took ballet years ago, and have been self taught since then, but now I'm going to be refreshing the skill by taking a college ballet class. :D I'm so excited! I love dance (and let's be honest- pretty much every other form of art), and this is just another outlet for my passions. I'm very eager to get started, and incorporate the skill into my other endeavors.

   My basic practice outfit will be stereotypical, as I love the classic look: black leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet slippers. I'll be getting my outfit soon, and will edit this post when I get it. Here it is!


Since this outfit is skin tight, and I don't like my current weight, I won't be posting any other ballet stock until I gain a little. There will be plenty of in the future, however!



 The first class is on the 28th. I will be writing a post on how it goes. Stay tuned! :)

EDIT: The 28th came and went! There wasn't enough to report for its own post, so here's what went down: Basically, first day didn't go quite as planned. I was in huge hurry, and somehow managed to leave of of my shoes at the house (?!), even though I could sworn I grabbed both in my bag. So, we had to drive all the way back to get them, and I ended up being 15 minutes late (and I was 15 minutes early the first time we arrived on campus!). :( It was beyond frustrating!

On the other hand, the instructor was super nice and funny, and she was very understanding of the situation. I quite enjoyed the class, and look forward to next week! I'm sure it will only improve with time. :) Here's to many more ballet lessons (with both shoes!)!


Love,
-Queen Werandra
I'm taking ballet again! I'm taking ballet again! Reviewed by WerandRa on 11:25 PM Rating: 5

No comments: