Road trip 2018! Flying to Oklahoma and driving back with Stephen



   On April 3rd I started my journey to Lawton, Oklahoma, to pick up Stephen and begin our road trip to bring him back to Maryland. The journey involved multiple days on the road, nights in hotel, and fun leisure stops.


Here are some photos from my Instagram page, in case you missed them.

  In the airport, waiting. Also yes, I did in fact wear my mermaid tail for publicity while I had to sit and wait for hours.







My flight was early so Stephen had to floor it to pick me up, but here we are!



  This photo was actually taken back at home because I forgot to share earlier, but when I arrived in Oklahoma, Stephen surprised me with this matching jewelry shown here set along with an adorable set he hand made himself.






Hotel breakfast on the road.



At Claire's, on the road, where Stephen got his ears pierced






  Here we are in Cabela's, which was a big adventure! They had a bunch of really cool taxidermy mounts around the store, and a waterfall with a huge fish tank.








We stopped in Arkansaw to visit Stephen's brother, Chris, and he treated us all to a steak dinner. The easy shortcut to my heart.❤





On the way we impulsively stopped at the Wonders of Wildlife National Aquarium:





While I was looking elsewhere, Stephen called me over to this turtle and said, "You want to tickle those little black feet, don't you?" YES I DO I JUST LOVE TURTLES OKAY😭😍





Things underfoot at the aquarium!




  Then we stopped at perhaps my favourite store ever: LUSH! The HUGE one in Indianapolis. They also had one of my favourite songs playing so I was in absolute heaven. Lush bath bombs are my favourite thing in the whole world, okay?  Intergalactic is my all time favourite. They had display sinks for samples and Stephen helped me wash/condition my dry hair ends, which was adorable.







  BTW I spent close to $90 at Lush. Oops.  Stephen also bought me this pink glittery cookie in the same mall because I wanted to eat all the sweet smelling and colourful Lush products. I don't have any photos of them, but I collected various hoards of bath bombs from other stores too, mostly Claire's and Hot Topic (they carry the brand "Da Bomb Bath Fizzers"). We made special stops for these, hahaha!





  A little over 4 days on the road we arrived back at my grandparent's house. Here is JuJu welcoming Stephen home. We are going to be staying with my grandparents for the summer.



 

  And here are two of us after our journey. You can really see Stephen's earrings here, aren't they stunning?




It was a wonderful adventure! Thanks for reading, and stay tuned. For more frequent updates (sometimes real time, when I'm extra productive!), be sure to follow my personal Instagram account @QueenWerandra . While you're at it, please don't forget to follow my professional account as well @Werandra . Thank you as always! :)


Love,
Queen Werandra


Road trip 2018! Flying to Oklahoma and driving back with Stephen Road trip 2018! Flying to Oklahoma and driving back with Stephen Reviewed by WerandRa on 9:33 PM Rating: 5

No comments: