End of 2017 Year Review :)



Hello readers! :) I hope all is well in your world. 2017 was a fast moving, crazily productive year where dreams came true. Here are some of the highlights!



  I got my first silicone mermaid tail!!! Followed by a copyright on the tail colour/pattern design, and started the trademark application for "Mermaid Gipsy





A handful of big mermaid events:



Ladew Gardens summer camp appearance
(featuring the introduction of one of my photographers, Michelle!)

Gaithersburg Summerfest
(A huge event and the last day spent with a dear cousin, who has since ascended)

Big Splash Week and Under The Sea Week at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Quarryville, PA

Camper Sun 'n Fun summer camp appearance in New Jersey!








  At long, long last, I finally got my driver's license! I considered making a blog post about it, but there isn't much else to say. Orion took me, and I was able to use his tiny car for the test and passed the first time. :) The even better news is that I also have my own car, handed down from my parents. She's old and not so pretty, but she's reliable and runs well! Her name is Charlie. 




   I also began my business relationship with the clothing brand and Amazon seller Glamaker. They have sent me numerous outfits to model. Here is the first MMR (modeling mini review) for the first batch of clothes they sent me. And here is the second MMR for the second batch of clothes they sent me! :)






  From October to November, I had a month long visit with Stephen in Oklahoma.  We took SO many fantastic pictures, did wonderful things, and had a great time. Check out the blog post with the highlights here! 






 After coming home from Oklahoma, I took a trip with my new friends Fitzie and Rachael to the beach in Wildwood, NJ. Fitzie (another new photographer making her debut) took some phenomenal photos, and Rachael did outstanding as hype-man. That's my genie, yo. 






I also started buying and collecting crystals. Both for myself for my spirituality (they are used like visual prayers, so to speak), and some to open a small crystal shop, which should be coming about sometime next spring...



It goes without saying that there was a ton of wonderful shoots as well, but this post would be a huge novel if I listed every single one! A super productive year, and I want to thank God for all She has given me. Lots is happening, and I feel 2018 will be even better and more productive! Thanks for following my journey, and please stay tuned for much more in the future! Sending you all much love <3 


Love,
Queen Werandra
End of 2017 Year Review :) End of 2017 Year Review :) Reviewed by WerandRa on 7:48 PM Rating: 5

No comments: