Beach trip to Wildwood 2017 (BEACH BEACH BEACH BEACH)




  Sunday, November 12th two of my best friends and I drove up to Wildwood, NJ for a beach day! We had a blast, and it was also a great photoshoot opportunity to boot. We packed all our gear into the small car, crammed ourselves inside, and drove bright and early for a day of fun. Anticipating shoots we had already planned, I brought my silicone tail, Bruce (my giant inflatable clam), pop-up tent, camera bag, and a second bag with other beach/photo stuff.


  Let me tell you what. I brought my pop up changing tent so I could put on my silicone tail in there, also try to help keep the sand off. It was great to keep prying eyes away but HO LEE SHIT.  Sand, lube, and silicone do NOT mix! The tent didn't help as much as I hoped it would. That was a little bit of a disaster, but it worked out well in the end and we got some stunning pictures.





  Don't talk to me about being extra until you have to enlist your friends' help to carry a giant blow up clam and a 30lb mermaid tail a mile to the beach. Sidenote: A HUGE thank you to Rachael for carrying Bruce on the walk to the beach, and carrying Silky all the way on the way back to the car. Could NOT have done it without you!










This photo was taken with the intention of becoming my cellphone case, and it has done exactly that. It looks GREAT!!!





  We did a sweet vintage photoshoot with this little black dress by Zealmer (unfortunately discontinued). We paired it with this cardigan from Glamaker  (that was in my personal wardrobe, I brought it just to stay warm) at the end of the trip for some spontaneous shots at the end of the trip, too.













  More mermaid extra-ness in this princess mermaid shoot, featuring a white crochet top from Aurobelle. These turned out FABULOUS holy carp!!!










  We also did this fabulous shoot featuring my favourite floral swimsuit and pashmina shawl both by Aurobelle. They turned out simply adorable, and it was a super fun shoot to do!
















  Overall, we had a GREAT day and we got some amazing photos on top of that. What a fantastic way to end the summer! Thanks for inviting me and putting up with all  my shenanigans! Hahaha, love you guys!


Love,
Queen Werandra


PS: Fitzie, as photographer, insists I add this to my professional portfolio, so here it is.


Beach trip to Wildwood 2017 (BEACH BEACH BEACH BEACH) Beach trip to Wildwood 2017 (BEACH BEACH BEACH BEACH) Reviewed by WerandRa on 5:47 PM Rating: 5

No comments: