New mermaid top complete + mermaid webbing!

My mermaid top is finally finished! I'm so proud of it. :)  I made it by hand with no prior experience or instructions. I think it turned out great! Just in time for the shoot this weekend. 

Here it is!



I also got some finger webbing! It looks even better from a distance; I think it will really add something special to the photos and add a layer of realism in person. I love the way they look on my hands. They catch the light really nicely!




As seen in the picture with my top, I also got a cute little octopus necklace. :) I got it super cheap online for around $3, to boot! The chain was waaaay too long for my liking, so I shortened it, and added a clasp.



Looking forward to more mermaid work and a great week ahead! :)
Thanks for reading!

-(Mermaid) Queen Werandra
New mermaid top complete + mermaid webbing! New mermaid top complete + mermaid webbing! Reviewed by WerandRa on 11:21 PM Rating: 5

No comments: