New photography studio!

 Ahh...things are just going absolutely swell. I'm so excited- I finally got my own photography studio! The set I got came with two muslin backgrounds (one black, one white), the backdrop holder, clamps, a carrying case, and two umbrella lights with comically HUGE swirly light bulbs. I haven't yet had an opportunity to use the set, but I look forward to doing it soon. :) When I get it all set up and ready to use I'll post pictures of it. I have set it up once before- just to see what it looked like, but didn't take pictures of or with it.

 A dear friend and supporter previously sent me a very generous tribute, and I used the part of funds to get it. They who they are (and I assume wish to stay anonymous), and I want them to know how thankful I am for it.  I really think this will help push my stock modeling career forward an extreme amount. I'm very excited!




Stay tuned to see what's next! :)


-Queen Werandra
New photography studio! New photography studio! Reviewed by WerandRa on 9:09 PM Rating: 5

No comments: