Second silicone tail from The MerNation reveal



On February 6th, this wonderful package arrived from The MerNation




  I planned to reveal my second silicone tail with a photoshoot a little sooner than I ended up doing, but alas, summer got busy and she hung on my wall next to Silky for months. We call this one Sira or the siren tail.



Here was a teaser I posted on Instagram this summer for a test shoot on July 10th (that didn't turn out, alas), technically the first public "reveal" of the tail itself:




  And here are some shots from the first official photoshoot, captured by Rachael on July 12th, censored to be safe for work and blog/social media appropriate. Boy, people sure are touchy about female nipples. Anyway, I think they turned out phenomenal!


















  MerNation is now offering the same two colour pattern in their standard Genesis line, but at the time of purchase, it was custom. :P  They are a great company, and if you're looking for a low cost silicone tail (after proper research regarding their use and care, of course), I highly recommend them.

  Eventually, the siren tail will be jazzed up with strips and other fins to give it a more unique look. Thanks for reading!


Second silicone tail from The MerNation reveal Second silicone tail from The MerNation reveal Reviewed by WerandRa on 1:35 PM Rating: 5

No comments: