Compilation MMR: Glamaker II




   This is the second batch of clothing I modeled for Glamaker. As always, you can find my entire collection of photos in my DeviantArt gallery. I just love their products!


My stats:

Werandra
Height: 5'10
Weight: 130lbs


Bust: 34B
Waist: 28"

Hips: 38"










Size I have: 0/6

Colour I have: Black

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
  Peekaboo shoulders (otherwise known as cold shoulders) are a huge trend right now, and I am in LOVE with this sweater! I'm adding it to my personal wardrobe. It hugs in all the right places and the subtle patterns on the fabric make it very flattering. It's quite stretchy too. Professional workplace appropriate with a sensual flair. I love it.





Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Black

Overall rating: 4/5 stars
★★★★

Comments: 
 I wanted to be in love with these pants, I really did. The sculpt and accentuate the legs and the butt just right, but sadly, they were a bit short on me and a tad tight due to my height. :( I'm 5'10, so this isn't an uncommon occurrence with pants. Either the crotch was too low or the ankles too high (easily hid with boots), and with my round butt, I was a bit nervous to bend all the way over due to the stretch. Still, this isn't the pant's fault, and even if I can't add them to my personal wardrobe, I am going to continue to shoot with them (in boots) because they just look so damn awesome. If you're shorter than me but around the same build, PLEASE buy them and love them the way I wish I could!!! They're also fleece lined for wear in colder weather, which is fantastic for fall and winter!









Two images because one just wasn't enough!



Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Black

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
Now, THESE are a pair of pants that I LOVE!!! DEFINITELY going into my personal wardrobe. They have functional snaps up the side so they can go from casual to sensual in seconds, or to cool down a bit in summer months. The material is easy to care for and they fit great. Loose enough to do yoga or other things like that without constricting the legs (with or without snaps buttoned), but shapely enough to showcase the butt which I LOVE! They come in a variety of colors, but the black goes with everything and you can't go wrong. Super versatile, I *am* in fact in love with this pair.








Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Red

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
Isn't this little set just the cutest?! Reminds me of a vintage day at the beach. I have the colour "Red", but in person it's more of a coral. It's still beautiful, and very flattering for any day out in the warm weather, from a beach day with bare feet to an evening at the club with high heels! You can rock it a multitude of ways, like many  of Glamaker's clothes, which is one of the reasons I love them.






Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Black

Overall rating: 4/5 stars
★★★★

Comments: 
The sass train has arrived! This jacket reminds me of something Michael Jackson would have worn. It features lots of peep holes and a very city slicker chic look, perfect for a biker. The faux leather is soft and very trendy. My only complaint is that it seems to fit pretty tight, so I'm not sure how much layering you could do with it with other long sleeve garments. If you want something sassy to wear over top of short sleeves, this is your jacket! 







Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Black

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
Speaking of leather, if chic holes aren't your thing, here's another little something you might like. This is a set (how adorable can you be?) of an embroidered leather jacket with a matching skirt. I wore this in my personal wardrobe as a jacket for part of my trip. I was able to layer it and stay warm, it does an excellent job. The level of detail is amazing too, it's carefully embroidered and looks insanely more expensive than it is. It's super affordable, looks great, and has a matching skirt! So, if you like leather but want a little more of a girly touch, you can't lose with this set.





Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Black

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
Okay, you can't simply get the jacket without the matching skirt. It's made of the same high quality faux leather as the jacket, with equally beautiful embroidery flower designs. Although a short/mini skirt, it's long enough that my leggy self was able to wear it comfortably without worrying if things are showing that shouldn't be. The set really hits home when paired together, but this would be a great companion for just about any top as well. Another versatile piece!







Size I have: 0-6

Colour I have: Black

Overall rating: 4.5/5 stars
★★★★½

Comments: 
This is a lovely little black dress. The fabric "choker" is attached and cannot be removed, which may be a good or a bad feature depending on how you look at it. I wore this out for a special evening for a fancy dinner, and it looked gorgeous.  The slit on the side was sexy without being quite too high, but I felt like I had to keep an eye on it until I got comfortable. The long sleeve material kept me warm in a chilly restaurant without having to wear an additional sweater. This elegant little number could be your next "perfect little black dress" for cooler weather!








Size I have: 0-6

Colour I have: Black

Overall rating: 4/5 stars
★★★★

Comments: 
If sweater dresses aren't your thing, how about a more classic, chic, and minimalist Little Black Dress? This one comes with a matching fabric belt, but sadly, this got lost in travel, hence why it isn't pictured. This is pretty much a wardrobe staple, it can be dressed up or down with jewelry, accessories, or a cardigan for pretty much any event. The material was a little bit thin for my liking, so be confident and prepared for an outline of EVERYTHING you have going on! Not that this is always a bad thing...  ;) With its versatility I plan on using it for many upcoming shoots, especially as a non-distracting piece for modeling under long jackets.









Size I have: 0-6

Colour I have: Red

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
Hello there, gorgeous! I just LOVE this eye catching red colour. I've added it to my personal wardrobe, and wore it during the colder part of my trip to Oklahoma. This included to the zoo and to a big mall in OKC. I got SO many compliments from strangers! It fits wonderfully, there's room to layer, and it really does keep you warm as you'd expect. Tested in 32 degree f weather at the outdoor zoo all day. The belt around the middle allows you to tighten and accentuate your feminine figure under the loose jacket as well. I substituted this for a hipscarf a few times and the result was phenomenal. I just love it. Highly recommend for a pop of colour in your wardrobe!







Size I have: Medium

Colour I have: Camel

Overall rating: 3/5 stars
★★★

Comments: 
This was literally the only thing I've gotten from Glamaker that I wasn't thrilled about. I had a bit of a hard time getting the material unwrinkled and making it behave and lay properly. The ruffle sides didn't do that wavy thing as shown in the display picture. Still, it was, comfortable, warm and a nice quality in of itself. There's plenty of room to layer under it too, in order to stay warm in winter.  It has a very retro look to it, which will be great for future shoots. Knowing what it looks like in person, if you like my photo versus the Amazon display image, I'd say go for it. Get that cute retro jacket. 








Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Army green

Overall rating: 4/5 stars
★★★★

Comments: 
I never knew how warm puff jackets kept you until I tried this on. It's very lightweight for the warmth it gives, it's super comfortable, and best of all, it has REAL POCKETS!  The Amazon photo doesn't lead to believe this is as shiny as it actually is. For me, I like it. I think it is going to make for some fantastic post-apocalyptic shoots. The off shoulder makes it sexy without being too much of a burden on the functionality, other than the fact if your shoulders are out they may be cold. The elastic around the shoulders stops it from falling down too, which is a huge plus. Perfect for the club!









Size I have: 0/6

Colour I have: Nude

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
I'm not typically a huge fan of nude coloured clothing, but this struck my fancy. I'm a little too tall to wear it outside of shoots, but for shoots, damn, it looks good. If you're shorter than me (or perhaps braver) this would look totally bomb in a club with some thigh high boots. Woah, mama. It has stitching on the sides giving it a very sexy edge. It's also very comfortable, and the material feels very high quality. The stretchy nature allows it so show off your curves and flatter them, covering up your top half and leaving the bottom down to party. For a more conservative look, pair it with some opaque tights and you're good to go!








Size I have: 4/6

Colour I have: Wine red

Overall rating: 5/5 stars
★★★★★

Comments: 
Beach cover up?  Renaissance fair?  Everyday wear? All of the above! I just love this skirt, everything about it. The look, the feel, and the COLOUR! Gorgeous! Its high waist and low side combined with the high tie knot that shows off some leg keeps it the perfect level of sensual for everyday wear. It has so many uses and pairs so wonderfully with bralette tops. I wish I had more comments but it has to stop at I just love it!





Once again, Glamaker has supplied SO many great pieces that are right up my ally!  Hahaha, half of the stuff ends up in my  personal wardrobe because I love it so much. I always look forward to working with them and seeing what they're going to have next. I highly recommend their store if you like hippie/gypsy clothes, or love versatile clothes that can go from day to night with ease.

Compilation MMR: Glamaker II Compilation MMR: Glamaker II Reviewed by WerandRa on 5:47 PM Rating: 5

No comments: