Mermaid Gipsy is now an ambassador for Fin Fun Mermaid! :)



Hey everybody! I come to you today with some great news! :D I'm now an ambassador for amazing company, Fin Fun Mermaid under my "mersona" Mermaid Gipsy. :) They sent me some pamphlets to hand out at my various mermaid events to spread the mermaid love to others who might want to become a mermaid or merman. This goes hand in hand with my mermaid lessons, since I'm able give mer swim lessons to teach all the brand new local merfolk how to properly and safely swim with their new tails. Talk about a dream job!





Fin Fun is the best company for fabric mermaid tails out there. Their designs are very realistic and they just look great. I LOVE them. Every person I've ever dealt within the company has been wonderful and kind, they truly care about their customers. Also, a little bit of each sale they make goes to a children's charity. They're all around a great company that makes dreams come true. They've absolutely made mine come true in ways I never imagined, here's a huge thanks Fin Fun Mermaid as a company and a shout out to the lovely Lyn. :) I'd also love to give a shout out to Captain Bill, a dear friend of mine who provided me with my first mermaid tail and started all this. Things are progressing great, thanks to everybody who has helped me along this far, and here's to more mermaid adventures!


Here's a link to explore their site. 

There is an FAQ that answers general questions about their products and company, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll answer as best as I'm able.

Love,
Mermaid Gipsy
Mermaid Gipsy is now an ambassador for Fin Fun Mermaid! :) Mermaid Gipsy is now an ambassador for Fin Fun Mermaid! :) Reviewed by WerandRa on 5:42 PM Rating: 5

No comments: