October 2016 - 50% off your purchase from PinkyParadise with my discount code :)

Hello everybody! Happy October! 🎃

I've partnered with a wonderful company that makes colored and cosplay contact lenses, and for the month of October, you can receive 50% off any order with my discount code:
Werandra50


Please click the banner image below to be taken to the site via my referral link:





Here's a normal URL if you'd like to share this deal with your friends- which I heartily encourage you to do! :) All purchases from my referral link help boost my profile and you get 50% off your order, so it's a win-win for both of us!

http://www.pinkyparadise.com/?Click=307442


Here's a virtual high five to other models, cosplayers, and anybody who'd like a magical change in eye colour. Enjoy your new contacts!


Love,
Queen Werandra




PS: If you'd like an easy way to share this deal on Facebook, here's a permalink to my Facebook Offer, please click to be taken to it for easy sharing. :)  Thanks!
October 2016 - 50% off your purchase from PinkyParadise with my discount code :) October 2016 - 50% off your purchase from PinkyParadise with my discount code :) Reviewed by WerandRa on 12:42 PM Rating: 5

No comments: